More than Mud (ages 16+)
Crazy about clay? We are too! Become a student at Fire Me Up’s mudroom! Our creative community is a wonderful way to hone your craft and sharpen your skills. We offer white stoneware and brown speckled clay - the possibilities are endless!
- Sundays 3 pm to 5 pm (beginner) - instructor: Nicole
- Sundays 6 pm to 8 pm (beginner) - instructor: Nicole
- Mondays 6:30-8:30 pm (advanced beginner) - instructor: Jessica
- Tuesdays 10 am to 12 pm (mixed level)- instructor: Tammie
- Wednesdays 6:30-8:30 pm (intermediate) - instructor: Jessica
- Thursdays 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm (beginner), instructor: Nicole
$289 for a 6 week session includes:
- Access to the mudroom during open studio hours
- 16 Mayco Stoneware Dipping Glazes
- Slab Roller
- Use of Studio Tools
- 10% off mudroom workshops
- 10 lbs of clay
Open Studio Hours
Tuesday: 11 am - 6 pm
Wednesday: 11 am - 6 pm
Thursday: 11 am to 9 pm
Friday: 11 am to 9 pm
Saturday: 11 am to 9 pm
Sunday 11 am to 6 pm
Closed on Mondays
- Clay is $4 per pound for stoneware & $5 per pound for porcelain and includes all firing. No outside clay allowed.
Clay, Earth & Fire
Students will be taught the fundamentals of wedging, centering, lifting, trimming, and glazing in this AWESOME pottery wheel & clay camp. In addition to being exposed to a working pottery studio, each student will receive individualized instructions according to their interest and experience. Space is limited. Only 8 students per session.
$259 for a 6 week session
Try It Classes (Ages 18+)
Calling all newbies to the pottery wheel! Ever wonder what it'd be like to try out the pottery wheel and throw your very own pieces? This is your chance to give it a shot! You are welcome to bring your own beverages and snacks! Space is limited, only 8 students per session.
$69 includes instruction and one finished piece.
Fridays and Saturdays from 6:30 to 8 pm
and Sundays from 12:30-2 PM
Check our events calendar for availability and registration.
Make sure to read our FAQ section before attending class!
Want your very own private session with one of our talented instructors? From newbies to seasoned potters, let us know what you would like to focus on and we will pair you with the right instructor.
$89/ first hour + $55 each additional hour (price is per student). Max 4 students. Includes all materials and up to two finished pieces.
Paid reservation required. Call the studio to schedule.
Party in the Mudroom!
Great for ages 9+ (adults too!!) Our pottery wheel parties are $449 for an hour and a half party for up to 6 guests, which includes an hour and a half where guests will learn basic pottery wheel techniques.
$449 includes instruction and one finished piece for up to 6 guests.
$59 for each additional guest. We can accommodate up to 10 guests in our mudroom.