Work with Us
Want to join the Fire Me Up team?
Fire Me Up staff candidates must be:
- At least 16 years of age.
- Able to use basic computer skills.
- Able to communicate clearly with customers, management and other employees in a friendly and upbeat manner.
- Able to follow written instructions and complete tasks as assigned.
- Bubbly, fun, friendly, patient, thorough, punctual, love working with kids.
- Willing to clean and organize.
- Comfortable talking to strangers and assisting with large groups of adults and/or children.
- Able to present a smoke, drug and alcohol-free, family-friendly appearance, attitude and reputation at all times.
- Employees must have a flexible schedule and be willing and available to work evenings and weekends.
- Employees must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Employees will at all times follow the rules, policies, contracts, manuals, owner and manager instructions, written and verbal instructions and will promptly request clarifications should questions arise.
Fire Me Up Staff job description:
- This position entails greeting customers and teaching them about our wide variety of products and options.
- Employees are here to inspire, guide, teach our customers.
- Position entails keeping the studio tidy; this includes mopping, taking out the trash, cleaning bathrooms, tables, chairs, counters, windows and more.
- Employees are also responsible for organizing and maintaining our masterpiece tracking system, unpacking shipments and merchandising products.
- Employees will ring up receipts, run credit cards, answer phones, track customer creations, assist with kids classes, birthday parties and drop-in painters.
- Employees work both together in teams and independently.
- Employees will take direction from the owner, or assigned key holder staff and will complete all assigned tasks in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Potential for creating/painting store samples, custom work or other employee-created art work.